Wednesday 2 May 2012

Figgy Pudding!

Hi, this is my very first post! I love to craft and mum is just introducing me to the world of blogging. Currently I am recovering from an operation on my nose, so got a bit of time off from uni. to get creative.


Love these stamps by www.circadesign.co.uk which I bought from Birmingham NEC last november. I stamped them onto card and coloured them with promarkers. For the topping, I added gold and white glitter and backed them onto gold papers with different textures.

I used card from mums stash for the backing which I put through an x cut paper crimper. I added a gold peel off across the join and chose three different textured ribbons for the left hand side. I added the images at angles and prima flowers with a different brad in the centre of each one. I added a christmas greeting. To finish, I added a holly brad to the sentiment and a wooden holly to the top corner. I glittered this up using red stickles.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges: -
christmas cards all year round - may challenge - My card was inspired by the carol 'We Wish you a Merry Christmas'. Ends start June
christmas stampin blog - challenge 8 anything goes
house of gilli - ribbon and sparkle challenge
crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge 70 any greeting sentiment
crafty our passion challenges - lots of texture

4 comments:

  1. Love this christmas card. Great first blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the addictive world of blogging. Love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - love the stamps (need to put those on my wish list, which is getting longer and longer!) - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun images and a super card to go with them.Love the traditional colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete