Sunday 23 September 2012

Time To Call Tech Support

Hey, here is a card I made for the company I worked for over the summer. Vebox limited is my cousins business and I have had a great time working with them; for any computer parts you need take a look at their website: http://www.vebox.com/. - Thanks guys!!!! :D

I decided to make them a computer card with two Doodle Pantry digi images which mum hasn't used yet ;) I coloured the two images using copics markers (I left my promarkers at uni lol) and edged them with yellow ink.

I then backed them both with turquoise ink from mums scraps box and attached a strip of multicoloured beads across the bottom of the images. I used blue card for the base card and turquoise spotty/stripy paper for the backing which I also edged with yellow ink.
I made a tag from yellow card onto which I mounted my sentiment (also from doodle pantry). To this I added different coloured card candy and turquoise and brown spotty ribbon. I then raised the tag onto the centre of the card.
I added two corners to my images that I found im mums stash and also two yellow gems to the corners of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -
doodle pantry blog - digital challenge
aud sentiments challenge - something funny hunny
cards for men - going digital
crazy challenge - spots or stripes
forever friends challenge - colour pick
tuesday throwdown - corners
corrosive challenges by janet - animal companions

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing - suits the computer company well/ Love the copics colouring lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Bet the folks at Vebox loved this fun creation. Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC27.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh this is such a sweet card! Totally love those little ants! Wish they could give me a hand :D

    Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the image really works for a company that deals with fixing that which is broken in computer land:O) You have done a wonderful job on the colouring, decorating and picking the perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #27!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the image and the photo corner is great! I'm sure they'll enjoy it! Great colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, those images are great! I love the little busy ants - I must invest in these - my boyfriends works in a tech support job and his name is Anthony - or Ant for short :D I also love how you're able to "borrow" all your mum's stash lol!

    Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog Fortnightly Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the two images Kathryn, bet the company loved the card! Thanks for joining us for DPDC#27.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge over at Forever Friends and Good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made such an original card!
    I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge #129 "Spots and/or stripes"
    Hugs
    Krassi

    ReplyDelete