Sunday 24 June 2012

Life's too Short to Act Normal

Hey, here is a very pink card I enjoyed making; I made it to enter in the Cards Galore challenge, pinks and purples.


I printed this digi from Meljens Designs and coloured him using promarkers. I then cut and embossed him using Xcut nesting dies.
I used holographic purple card to back the image, and used pink and pink swirly papers to back the card and layer the colours up. I stamped the 'Life's too short to act normal!' sentiment onto pale pink and backed it with park pink card. I raised this up on the edge of the image and gave the cat a bowtie. To finish, I used different shades of pink and purple card candy to embellish :)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -
cards galore challenges - pinks and purples
cc monthly challenge - time to embellish
divas by design challenge - to die for
crafty sentiments - bright colours
do you stack up - inspired by a movie

10 comments:

  1. what a wonderful card Kathryn, gorgeous colours and super image just love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image...FAbulous colours....
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card lovely and bright colours....thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this digi - makes me smile. The sentiment is great too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I LOVE your coloring and the shaped die cut is awesome. Great design! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, fab colours & I love the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - love the great image and pretty colours.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your win very well deserved
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card, loving all that purple! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete